BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 7, 2008

It's Been A While I Know I Shouldn't Have Kept You Waiting...

Wasssup all you WayneHeads. I know it's been a while since I last posted, but I am back now. Alot has been going on with me. My little cousin just brought alot of viruses on my computer and that just messed everything up for me. YUCKO. I was soo pissed....well just a little. But anyways a really good friend of mine is building a pc for me, so soon I will be back on the ball!!!

But anyways a little update on myself. I have been working on some new material, musicwise. I am recording some new music for you all, and depending on how fast I get that new comp, I will have the new music up for you all to enjoy. It's gonna be hot. I promise to deliver greatly. You all will not be disappointed. And I can gaurantee that!!! So look out you guys, and I will be back to update.

0 comments: