BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 27, 2009

What's Nu PussyCats????

Soooooo.. There has been some drama going on with the PussyCat Dolls...tsk tsk tsk..I shake my head at these girl groups these days...First Danity Kane, and now these guls...

Anyways, let me set up the scene right quick. Sooooo.. there has been a single cover going around and it says...wait for it.....wait for it...."The PussyCat Dolls" (Feat. Nicole Scherzinger)..Hmmmm Check it out!



Hmmmmmmm.....Well..After seeing that. I didn't really know what to say. I mean, I knew Nicole was going solo...AGAIN..but I also heard that there was going to be a 3rd PCD album, Well I guess the girls weren't too happy about this, because at recent show.. There was alot of SHADE being thrown. OH YES!!! Melody spoke out about the whole thing, and even during her "RANT" if you wanna call it that, it seemed like fellow dolls, Ashley and Kim were supporting her. You can peep it all out in the video. Of course you can't see Nicole's reaction, but BOY, what I would pay to see how she reacted. LOL! But check out the video!! Let me know what you think!

0 comments: