BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Xtina Milian Got That Fiyah!!

OOooh Snap!!
Xtina Milian is coming hard with her new album.
After Us Against The World, the next song I hear from her
issssssssss
"Zipper"
Oh yes!! And best believe that ish is what??
HOTTT!!!! I love it already and it's just a snippet.
She is coming hard. She sings hard on the chorus
and she comes hard with swag on the verses.
I'm loving it. I've always been on Team Xtina M. So good luck Bookie!
Check it out!

2 comments:

Mia said...

The song is cool..i can dance too it..Not sure if its a hit but its cool.

WayneDaStar said...

Tru Mia. I kinda believe it's hard to think of it as a hit because it's C. Milian....but...I'm trying to give her the benefit of a doubt this time around. So hopefully it does well for her. And thankx for commenting!